How do Mom Bloggers do it all? How do they manage to corral an underfoot toddler while consistently putting out great content on a sometimes daily basis?
I’ve found the secret, friends.
This is How To Blog With A Toddler in 30 Easy Steps.
You can thank me later.
- Gather materials: leggings, messy bun, and coffee
- Turn on computer
- Get snacks and milk for toddler
- Input password on computer
- Turn on iPad and get toddler to their favorite app
- Open blog website
- Review stats
- Help toddler blow nose
- Wipe down iPad
- Come up with today’s title
- Clean up spilled snack and/or milk
- Let the dog outside – again
- Start typing
- Go upstairs to wipe a toddler tush
- Clean bathroom that toddler has “decorated”
- Warm up your coffee – again
- Turn the iPad on for toddler – again
- Let the dog in
- Realize the dog’s paws are muddy
- Clean kitchen floor
- Unload the dishwasher
- Hear the dryer timer go off – fold clothes in the dryer
- Put a new load of laundry in the washing machine
- Read a book to toddler
- Make lunch
- Put toddler down for a nap
- Eat your own lunch
- Realize you totally forgot what you were going to blog about in the first place
- Concede that today is just not the day
- Binge Netflix until toddler wakes up from nap
Then, try again tomorrow!
Bless all you #toddlermoms out there, especially those of you who try to work from home in any capacity. Let us raise our cold coffees in solidarity!
Till next time,